July 22, 2008

Photo blow out!!!

Well, for some reason over the last few months I haven't been taking any photos. That all seemed to change yesterday as I shot over 150 of them!!! So after editing them and picking the ones I liked best, I'm now going to post my fav's below... Let me know what you think!. By the way, I will take more interior shots in the future after I have the inside all done. It's cluttered right now because I don't have my fridge put in yet (It will go in next time I'm home) and I'm using an old coleman cooler that sits on the floor taking up valuable floorspace...


This is my dash. 12 Guages (more will be added in the future!) and 16 switches... You can never have too many!




Rockwood stuff is great...



The blue thing is the prepass (weigh station bypass) and ezpass (toll road transponder). Theres a clock/date/temp computer on top of the dash, XM radio below that, rockwood cell phone holder, and Garmin GPS...



The best part of all is my RCI 2950. I traded my Cobra 200 to a friend for this... I love it!




I had these hub/lug nut covers on the gordon truck...




100,000 miles in 1 month? I'm getting the miles that's for sure!!! haha



This is my bedroom. The upper bunk folds up halfway to create a shelf, theres my flat screen tv, I'm going to get a microwave for the top shelf and an inverter soon. Those are little storage holes around the roofline above the bunk... Can't figure out what to put up there yet... Under the TV theres 6 pull out trays and containers... Theres a HUGE empty spot under the bed where I'm going to be putting two 12" subwoofers in the future... I can't wait!



These are my sleeper controls. Theres a built in alarm clock that is worthless, APU Thermostat controls, a switch to turn my non existent fridge on and off and AC controls which are pretty much useless because of the APU... haha




My truckers!!!!



Coming down Cabbage in Oregon.




Still going down...




Yup, still going down.....





That's a walmart truck coming down the hill behind me...




That's a Coca Cola trucking heading east up the mountain... He must of been empty as he was hauling A$$!!!




Coming down Snoqualmie in Washington, east of Seattle.





Theres a real nice Ford GT150 heading down the hill next to me... That car costs more than my truck!




All those white dots are trucks winding their way up the mountain on I90 through Washington.




Chris

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Man!!! Keep up the posting. It is much appreciated. - TT

John said...

Hey man, nice pictures cant wait to see more. Things sound like they are going great. I cant wait to get on the road too, have been wanting to do this for a long time now. Hope things stay good.

John

Anonymous said...

Hi Bud,

Awesome pics. I hope my comments didn't come across the wrong way in an earlier post. It's great that schneider is working out for you. I have no experience with them, only with Swift,knight,and May trucking. At the time I was OTR all these 3 had were scams. I'm sorry if I was judgmental towards you and schneider.

I look forward to your new adventures. Oh BTW how do you handle lumpers and detention now that you're an O/O? Does Big Orange pay for that or do you have to eat it and write it off? Too many questions, I could write you a book.

Be safe

Chris P

Anonymous said...

Hey....great looking wheels......"someone" sure worked hard to shine those suckers!!!!!!
You're very welcome!!!! They do look terrific!!!!!!

Pretty nice looking "truckers".

See you when you come home.

M

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say congrats on the big move. Very nice looking truck you got there. I wish you the best in your new venture. If you can make it in this economy, you will do great when things get better.

I look forward to more pics in the future.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Sweet looking truck! Congrats on the move to Owner Operator. I know a lot of O/O's doing heavy hauling for Mason Dixon and Landstar, they are happy with it! So I hope you have good luck with SNI!

Anonymous said...

Whatz up... My wife and I love all of the pics... Your truck is looking really nice... Time to get some chicken lights next... See you on the road...

bernie said...

Time for some Lightforce 240's...i has them on my Jeeps, they wont fit on my miata though, :wtc:

 
Site Meter