March 5, 2008

It's official!!!

I just got off the phone with a recruiter from Conway Truckload. I am one of Conways newest truckload drivers!!!! I will going to orientation in Phoenix, AZ on march 24th. From there, I'll sign all my paperwork, learn how conway does all their stuff and I'll be assigned a truck! Stay tuned as I will be updating with new truck photos and stories about my time on the road.

I have a lot of new idea's to make this blog a lot better than my older Gordon one. So you will have to come back and see what my plans are!

Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you BP! I'm sure you'll be much happier out there on the road but we will miss you here at home.

Sandra Hanna said...

Take Big Red out on that open road and shift those gears and enjoy life!
I'm proud of you.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've worked for Con-way for about four years now. Not a driver though, I'm a technician. Both CFI and Con-way are great companies to work for. Stay safe and keep it between the lines!

 
Site Meter