April 5, 2008

New photos from the last couple days...

I'm going to get right down to the good stuff tonight...


This is where I got my CB tuned up... It was a hole in the wall but the husband and wife that run the "CB shop" were very nice and my CB is working great!




Do you like my shiny hiney?




A Central Freight peterbilt with SPINNA'S!




Coming into St. Louis today...




A HUGE oversize load. It was a really nice brand new yacht... Maybe he could drop it off at my house?




Taco bell and subway at the same truckstop? I AM IN HEAVEN!!!




This trailer is fitted with fairings that help direct the flow of air around the trailer and improves fuel mileage. Also, it has electric landing gear which is pretty cool. First time I've ever used one. UPS has it on their fleet of trucks.



How many "trucker bombs" (pee bottles) can you count?



Roadking published a link to my gordon blog...


Check this out, RoadKing Magazine published a photo and link about my GORDON blog!!! Roadking is a magazine put out by TA truckstops. Go pick one up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off... That's so cool about the magazine :) Now about the yacht... I don't think we could get it up my driveway lol Now lets talk about that shiny hiney of yours... VERY NICE!!! ;)

 
Site Meter